Monday, January 21, 2008

What an exhausting weekend...

This past weekend was very exhausting for Adrian and I. On Saturday Adrian started a new job so I went shopping with Felipe...

We had a costume party at night and I still was missing part of my costume... Long story short I couldn't find anything so I had to modify my costume.

At around 8:30 pm we headed over to Amanda's house to drop-off some socks and shoes that she needed to borrow for Matthew's baptism. Then from there we went to Jayme's house to his Super Heroes Costume Birthday Party. Everyone had to go dressed as a Super Heroe so Adrian went as Spiderman (Black Spiderman T-shirt with jeans), Felipe was baby Spiderman (Full Spiderman Costume) and I was Batgirl (Black Batman T-shirt with jeans). We stayed there until like 2:30 in the morning and my adorable son was enjoying the party until this time... He took his little naps during the party but he didn't want to miss anything.

When we got home, at around 3:00, I put him in his crib and got ready for bed. He woke up at around 5:40 for his milk and then went right to sleep. Luckily he slept until 8:40 am (he usually wakes up at 7 in the morning) and I got up to play with him.

At around noon we started getting ready to go to Matthew's baptism which was at 1pm. Adrian was the Godfather so we needed to make sure we were on time.

After the ceremony we all went to the Dufau residence for a small gathering. We ate, we watched football and we just hung out.

By the time 7pm rolled around we (Amanda, Eric, Adrian and I) were all tired so we went home. I thought I would get home and put Felipe to sleep but he had other plans... He did not go to sleep until about 11pm.

All I can say is I need a vacation from my weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh a costume party! What fun!