Monday, October 05, 2009

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

I found an About Me survey on the web so I figured it would appropriate to post it today, on my birthday, to let all me readers know a bit about me.  My regulars might know most of this stuff since it is scattered all over the blog, but now they are in one handy place. I hope you enjoy my responses...

  1.  I am an only child.
  2.  I was born in New York and moved to Miami in 1987.
  3.  I am of Colombian and Ecuadorian background.
  4.  I graduated from high school in 1993.
  5.  My middle name is Vannessa.
  6.  I own all the Batman movies.
  7.  I love white gold.
  8.  I prefer Pepsi over Coke.
  9.  I love anything made of chocolate.
10.  I love photography and invitation designing.
11.  My favorite color is purple.
12.  I like Gerber Daisies.
13.  Winter is my favorite season.
14.  I am right handed.
15.  My favorite number is 13.
16.  I've had braces three times.
17.  My parents have been divorced since I was sixteen.
18.  If there are burgers on the menu you can rest asure I will be ordering one.
19.  My college graduation present was a trip to Europe.
20.  I prefer to use blue ink pens.
21.  I have never had any kind of surgery except when I got my wisdom teeth removed.
22.  I’ve been married since 2004.
23.  Adrian and I met in college.
24.  We were friends for 3 years before we started dating.
25.  We dated for 6 years.
26.  He proposed on our 6 year anniversary while I was driving away from his grandfather's house.
27.  We have a boy and a girl.
28.  They are exactly two years apart.
29.  Felipe was born on July 26, 2007
30.  Francesca was born on July 25, 2009
31.  I got hooked on scrapbooking right around the time of my wedding.
32.  I like to read romance novels but have been hooked on Scrapbook Mystery books by Laura Childs.
33.  I'd rather email or text than talk on the phone.

No comments: