I found an About Me survey on the web so I figured it would appropriate to post it today, on my birthday, to let all me readers know a bit about me. My regulars might know most of this stuff since it is scattered all over the blog, but now they are in one handy place. I hope you enjoy my responses...
1. I am an only child.
2. I was born in New York and moved to Miami in 1987.
3. I am of Colombian and Ecuadorian background.
4. I graduated from high school in 1993.
5. My middle name is Vannessa.
6. I own all the Batman movies.
7. I love white gold.
8. I prefer Pepsi over Coke.
9. I love anything made of chocolate.
10. I love photography and invitation designing.
11. My favorite color is purple.
12. I like Gerber Daisies.
13. Winter is my favorite season.
14. I am right handed.
15. My favorite number is 13.
16. I've had braces three times.
17. My parents have been divorced since I was sixteen.
18. If there are burgers on the menu you can rest asure I will be ordering one.
19. My college graduation present was a trip to Europe.
20. I prefer to use blue ink pens.
21. I have never had any kind of surgery except when I got my wisdom teeth removed.
22. I’ve been married since 2004.
23. Adrian and I met in college.
24. We were friends for 3 years before we started dating.
25. We dated for 6 years.
26. He proposed on our 6 year anniversary while I was driving away from his grandfather's house.
27. We have a boy and a girl.
28. They are exactly two years apart.
29. Felipe was born on July 26, 2007
30. Francesca was born on July 25, 2009
31. I got hooked on scrapbooking right around the time of my wedding.
32. I like to read romance novels but have been hooked on Scrapbook Mystery books by Laura Childs.
33. I'd rather email or text than talk on the phone.