Thursday, July 09, 2009

Francesca's Latest Ultrasounds

Sorry if I don't post very often but aside from being extremely tired I also have to take care of a VERY ACTIVE 2 year old... Felipe is growing up really quickly and now he climbs up on everything so I have to constantly be watching him.

This morning I went to get my 36 week ultrasound and Francesca is growing perfectly. She is currently weighing about 6lbs 8oz so she will probably be just like Felipe when he was born.

To see photos of the latest ultrasounds you can go to: http://thesimos.shutterfly.com/2009photos/50

The first three photos are the most recent ones and the technician was kind enough to do some 3D images of her face.

I will hopefully post more information before I go into labor... If not I guess the next post will be about Francesca's birth.

No comments: