Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cuchi... You will be missed

Cuchi
November 4, 1994 – March 6, 2008

Early this morning we lost an important member of our family… My aunt Jannette’s yorkie, Cuchi, passed away.

For those who knew Cuchi, you know that she was my aunt’s little baby. She was apparently very sick and the only person that knew this was my Aunt. A year ago, she was diagnosed with Liver cancer. She will be greatly missed by everyone especially my aunt Jannette.

Our only consolation is that she is now resting peacefully and we will always have all the happy memories that we shared with her.

My aunt has asked that if you would like to do something in memory of Cuchi, please make a small donation to the ASPCA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no. RIP, Cuchi. :'(

Why didn't you call me?!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Que triste....I hope Cuchi and Peewee are happy together somewhere.