Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Latest OB Appt

I just got to the office after spending all morning in doctor's offices...

I just got my 33 week checkup and the outcome was not satisfactory for the doctor because I have lost 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks and my belly hasn't grown. She referred me to get a ultrasound just to make sure that I wasn't losing amniotic fluid and that the baby was OK.

I waited for about 2 hours at the Kendall Regional Office for the ultrasound but when it was done everything was OK... Maybe my weight loss was due to the fact that I was sick a few weeks ago and also I did alot of walking on Sunday during my baby shower.

The ultrasound tech took all the necessary measurements and the report stated that Felipe Ignacio is within the 59 percentile of growth, he is larger than he should be, which is good. He is currently at 5lbs 2ozs and his heartbeat was 132bpm.

No comments: