Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Although I am not a mother yet I do have a bun in the oven and boy it is growing....

I celebrated my first mother's day with my mother, grandmother and mother-in-law by having a brunch at my house, but enough of that... This post is just to update everyone on how I am doing... I am now 29 weeks and 1 day. As you can see from the picture, I am growing exponentially. This little boy is kicking away. It just gives me great joy to feel his kicking eventhough it does get annoying when I am trying to sleep and he starts to kick at 4 in the morning.

Hope all the mothers, mothers-to-be and grandmothers had a great day surrounded by family.

I say good-bye for now but I will post another update on Thursday when I get back from my doctor's appointment. I will be getting the glucose test done that day so I will probably be cranky most of the morning because I can't eat anything until after the blood test.

No comments: