Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Past, present and future

I saw this over at Claudia's Spaceship and decided to do it here too.

20 Years ago I...
-was living in NYC
-was enjoying the final days of my summer vacation
-was getting up early to watch Saturday morning cartoons
-was excited about starting the 6th grade

10 years ago I...
-I had just met Adrian a year before
-was going to community college
-was trying to figure out what I was going to do with the rest of my life
-was deciding that maybe I didn't like Medicine and that I should change to Accounting

5 years ago I...
-was working at an attorney's office
-was still living with my grandmother

3 years ago I...
-was working full time at a web design company

One year ago...
-I had just married Adrian a few months earlier
-I had just changed my name on my drivers license to Simo
-was planning a trip to Quito

Yesterday I...
-went to the doctor for a preconception checkup
-ate Stir Fry that Adrian cooked
-watched The Closer and Saved on TNT

Today I...
-haven't done much but work

In the next year I will...
-be going to Galapagos
-try to conceive a child

1 comment:

SUE said...

haha...correct that 'in the next year' activity to 'have a child'