Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Journal of a Sick boy (Updated)

November 17, 2009 at 3:38pm
I am dealing with a sick boy. He woke up from his nap burning up and throwing up everything he has eaten today.

November 18, 2009 at 10:01am
I am trying to recover from a sleepless night. Felipe's fever peaked at 103.6 last night. Luckily it is gone now but he will be going to the doctor today.

November 18, 2009 at 11:12pm
I am still dealing with a feverish boy. It keeps on going up and down. Right when I think he is better his fever spikes. :-( I hope he is doing better tomorrow morning.

November 20, 2009 at 10:42am
Adrian and I apparently caught whatever Felipe had and now we are dealing with body aches. Thankfully he is better.

November 22, 2009 11:03am
I am grateful that Felipe hasn't had a fever in the past 8 hours. Let's hope it is all gone. Now all we need to deal with is the nasty cough.

November 22, 2009 at 9:31pm
I am getting really upset at the roller coaster of fevers. Felipe spent the whole day fine and then after his late afternoon nap woke up with a fever. How long will these ups and downs last??? Of course it is worse to deal with when I am also sick as a dog. Can't breathe and I am about to cough up a lung.

November 23, 2009 at 2:52pm
I am taking Felipe to the ER cuz the doctor is worried about his fevers.

November 23, 2009 at 7:24pm
I am thankful to finally know what is wrong with my baby... My poor boy has an ear infection and the flu. Both are easily resolved with medicine so in about 3 days my baby should start to get better.

Now I need keep Francesca healthy. Poor girl has been ignored for the past few days. I only carry her when it is feeding time.

November 25, 2009 at 5:06pm
I definitely have something to be THANKFUL about this Thanksgiving... My son is finally rid of his fever...

No comments: