Sunday, May 03, 2009

Baby shower for Francesca

After much planning and preparing today we celebrated my baby shower at Killian Palms Country Club.  I would like to thank my mom for making all the party favors, centerpieces and the cake topper.  Today was a fun filled day with lots of family and friends.

We played lots of games but I think the most exciting one was "What's in your purse".  In this game you create a list of items with a certain point value per item then you have the guests look for these items in their purse and then whoever gets the most points wins.  We decided to group everyone up by tables so it was hilarious to see all these piles of items on each table.

I want to thank everyone who attended because you all made this a memorable day in one way or another.

Francesca received lots of gifts and most importantly LOVE!!

No comments: