Saturday, August 16, 2008

Today we had a night out

Today we decided to have a night out alone so we left Felipe with my mom. We went to see The Dark Knight and then got some dinner.

It was nice to get away for a few hours but to be honest we kept on think about Felipe the whole time especially during dinner because they were singing Happy Birthday to someone in the restaurant. Felipe loves to clap his hands whenever he hears that song.

When we got to my mom's house to pick him up my mom was feeding him dinner. Since we had to wait we asked them how it had gone and my grandmother told me the funniest story.

Apparently my mom was giving Felipe some little stars and my grandmother grabbed one to see what they tasted like. Felipe did not appreciate this and started to complain to my mom. My grandmother says he started to pout and point at her mouth. She says it was the funniest thing because he kept on trying to open her mouth with his fingers to try to retrieve the little star. Eventhough my grandmother made believe that she had put it back he kept on insisting that she open her mouth so he can get it back.

My boy is very SMART and that is not just a proud mother speaking.

No comments: