Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2 months old...

Felipe has been an active boy this past month...

On September 11th I was watching TV when I looked and Felipe and he was smiling... I thought he was just a passing gas but then when I spoke to him he flashed me his very beautiful smile.

My dad came to visit last week and we all decided to go one day to walk around South Beach... We walked along the boardwalk and then when we were ready to leave, I took Felipe to the sand... I wanted to get a couple of photos of him but he was cranky so they did not come out as good as I was expecting but Adrian did manage to get a photo of his first footstep on sand.

While walking around South Beach I mentioned to Adrian that I wanted to go to Naples one day... Of course, I meant sometime in the spring but Adrian and my father both mentioned that why did we go that coming Friday. So since we all agreed that it sounded like a great idea on Friday (September 21st) we all headed to Naples. Unfortunately, the day was rainy so we couldn't enjoy the beach as much as we all expected but at least Felipe got to wear his swim trunks for a little while.

On Saturday, we were invited to Christian and Sofie's 2nd birthday party.

On Friday Felipe Ignacio has his 2 month checkup so I will post another update once we get home...

Keep up-to-date with his growth by visiting his photo album

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more updates?