Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Almost 40 weeks....

Just got back from my doctor appointment and everything is going GREAT!!! The baby's heartbeat is very strong and I am gaining just the right amount of weight... I have gained only a total of 24 lbs.

I have GOOD NEWS.... I already 2 to 3 cm dilated so I guess any day now Felipe Ignacio could make his grand arrival.

I will post more updates as they become available.... Also once the baby is born I will be creating a website for Felipe so I can constantly upload pictures for your viewing pleasure. I will be emailing the link to the site once it is up and running.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it's about time!!!

probably tomorrow, maybe Friday. My new guess.

Anonymous said...

Like I said before, he's waiting for July 27th so he can say "na-na na-na boo boo...no one guessed my birth date".