Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Finish Line is getting closer

I had a doctor's appointment today and that is what the DR told me... I am currently 35 weeks so that means that in about 5 - 6 weeks I should have my little bundle of joy in my arms.

Everything is going well and from now on I have an appointment EVERY week. I guess they do this to keep a closer track on the progress.

Yesterday I sent out an email stating that I am doing a baby pool... The winner will receive a prize. If you would like to participate and haven't sent me your guess yet, just post a comment or send me an email so that you can be included.

The information being requested for the Baby Pool is:

Date of Birth:
Time of Birth:
Length (inches):
Weight (?? lbs ?? oz):
Your Name:

I know it seems like a lot of information but the program that I am using to track the responses asks for all this information.

I will continue to post updates as they happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5-6 weeks? So you expect to make it completely full term?
you're in the clear already,
Fel-Igi can come any second now. So have your bags packed, girl!

Anonymous said...

You should post a list of all the dates that people have guessed (just the dates) and the name of the guesser so that we can see who guessed what.