Monday, May 21, 2007

I've been TAGGED (TWICE)

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Sarah
2) Elizasmom
3) Claudia's Spaceship
4) Brandon's Puppy
5) The Simo Love Nest

Next select five people to tag:
I will not tag anyone because everyone I know has already been tagged... If you would like to complete this be my guest....


What were you doing 10 years ago?
May 21, 1997: I was in college studing accounting.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
May 21, 2006: I was in NYC on my Girls Only Weekend

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Oreo Cookies
2) Chocolate Ice Cream
3) M & Ms
4) Papa Rellena
5) French Fries


Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
In no particular order
1) Hotel California - Eagles
2) To Make You Feel My Love - Billy Joel I'd better know it, it was our wedding song!
3) Con los aƱos que me quedan - Gloria Estefan
4) La Piragua - Carlos Vives (not the original singer)
5) Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Buy a New Car
2) Buy my hubby a New Car
3) Pay off our debts
4) Travel
5) Build my dream home


Five bad habits:
1) Scratching at pimples and scabs.
2) Twirling my hair around my finger
3) Making faces when i'm concentrating, writing, typing, scrapping...pretty much all the time that I'm not talking.
4) Mild road rage
5) surfing the internet too much at work (sshhh!!!!)


Five things you like doing:
1) Taking pictures
2) Shopping
3) Surfing the net
4) Sleeping (especially now that I am pregnant)
5) Scrapbooking


Five things you would never wear again:
1) Rolled Up Pants
2) scrunchy socks
3) plastic gummy bracelets
4) anything neon
5) anything polyester, unless is for Halloween.


Five favorite toys:
1) My digital camera
2) My Laptop (I can edit all my photos using different programs)
3) My cell phone (I can play Tetris on it)
4) In a few months my baby
5) Anything I need to build

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Now you have to do the movie one...