Wednesday, March 21, 2007

21 Weeks and counting...

Today I went to the doctor and I have gained 4 pounds since my last visit. I wasn't due to go to the doctor until Monday but yesterday I had a bit of a scare because I saw some blood in my urine. When I called them they said it wasn't anything to worry about but I still went in today to get some test done. Everything was OK and the baby was moving around a lot. That was a HUGE relief.

I have an ultrasound next Wednesday to measure the baby's heart and they will probably also check the placenta to make sure everything is OK in that end.

I will keep everyone posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy! I'm glad all is ok with the little bub.

Everything is ready to go for the shower. I have a copy of the papers for you.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!! You are the best.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lilly, I'm glad you are keeping the blog active, I was missing the status of little Adrian Francisco... Your tia Gilda was also reading today's news and she mentioned that you must keep yourself away from hard work or strenuous exercise. Let the house a little "patas arriba"... it does matter more your health and the baby's. Be careful. Be smart, the first months of pregnancy are very important.
"La voz de la experiencia"

Anonymous said...

Are you naming the baby Adrian???

Oh well, I guess that's better than monster-rat.

Anonymous said...

We don't have a name yet but I guess my uncle just wants to call the baby by a name so he chose Adrian.... I let everyone know when we choose a name...