Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Tag after Tropical Storm Ernesto

1. A Book that changed my life:
I am not really sure about this one.

2. A Book that I've read more than once:
The House of Spirits by Isabel Allende

3. A Book I'd take to a desert Island:
Anything by Isabel Allende

4. A Book that made me laugh:
Big Trouble by Dave Barry

5. A book that made me cry:
Paula by Isabel Allende

6. A book I wish had been written:
"Is It Really Possble to Stop Being a Clutter Queen?!", ditto Manders

7. A book that should have never been written:
textbooks!!

8. A book I'm currently reading:
A few Scrapbooking books... I need ideas so I can finish my wedding book

9. A book I'm planning to read:
Forest of the Pygmies by Isabel Allende

10. Five people I'll send these questions to:
Everyone that I would send it to already got it.... but whoever else wants to do it. =)

No comments: