Friday, March 24, 2006

Tag, You're it!

Thanks Claudia!

4 jobs I've had:
· Administrative Assistant for a Radio Station Sales Manager
· Administrative Assistant for an Immigration Lawyer
· Administrative Assistant for a Web Design Company
· Interactive Media Developer (Web Programmer)


4 movies I can watch over and over:
· Batman
· Grease
· Dirty Dancing
· Austin Powers


4 places I've lived (I have to name neighborhoods here because I've lived in only lived in NY & Miami):
· Brooklyn, NY
· Queens, NY
· Westchester, FL
· Unincorporated Dade, FL


4 TV shows I love:
· Friends
· Nip Tuck
· Grey's Anatomy
· Rescue Me


4 places I've vacationed:
· Ecuador
· UK
· France
· Italy


4 of my favorite dishes
· Pizza
· Cheeseburger
· Pasta
· Arepas


4 places I would rather be right now:
· Home with my hubby
· At the Beach walking along the seashore
· Somewhere taking pictures
· In bed sleeping (it's raining right now, I love to sleep to the sound of rain).

No comments: